Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I Am Not Responsible For This!

Just when I think my job couldn't get any crazier. . . Here are some completely random things my students have said.

1) "Look! It's (child's name)! She not dead!!" 3 years old

2) "(Child's name) goes to Chinese class. That's why she speaks ni hao language." 4 years old.

3) "Sometimes my mom lets me help shave my dad's back!" 4 years old.

4) "My dad is the king and my mom is the queen. So that makes me the princess. You can bow." 3 years old

5) "My daddy said kids make hair turn gray. Is that what happen to yours?" 3 years old

6) "My daddy can pee really far away cuz his pe**s is really long!" 4 year old

7) "My mommy feeds my daddy like a baby." 3 years old

8) "My favorite underwear of my mommy is the purple ones. They look pretty when she wears them" 3 years old

And on the topic of underwear, let's not overlook the 3 year old boy that wore his mother's red lace thong to school because "they feel good".

Kids are a lot more observant than most people give them credit for. So, if you have kids, be aware. . . They do share!!


No comments:

Post a Comment